Happy Monday Steamy Kitchen!
Welcome to our new and sophisticated VOVGUU Cordless Hand Mixer Giveaway. If you’re looking for a hand mixer that easy to use, this one is perfect for you!
Read more about this wonderful hand mixer and enter to win.
- Cordless Hand Mixer – Cordless and stand on its own design, lifting the beaters up and out of the bowl and work space. Get rid of the power cord let you work more convenience.
- Rechargeable and Type-C Charger Port – Up to 60mins running time on a full charge.**Base on max 7 speed of chocolate chip chip cookies. Rechargeable 6000mAh battery with Type-C make sure a long running time.
- 7 Speeds with Digital Display – 7 Speeds to stir, mix, and whip all of your favorite recipes – from slow stir for chunky ingredients, to medium for creaming butter & sugar, and high speed to whip egg whites and heavy creams.
- Safety Design – Benefited from the digital display, you’re not only see the speed clearly, but also can start up at the first speed to help prevent ingredients from splattering.
Cordless hand mixer comes with a base station, you can put the hand mixer, 2 pairs of beaters and whisk on it. Let you find them when you want to use it and never lose them any more.
Thank you for supporting Steamy Kitchen!
Starting your Amazon shopping at this link helps our small family business! We get a small commission from Amazon and it helps keep this site running free. Thank you! Jaden
We want you to have a great experience with our giveaways! If you are having issues with our giveaways here are a few things to know:
- Try to clear your cookies or try a different internet browser (i.e. chrome or firefox)
- If the form isn’t loading for you, then it is possible that you have been rate limited. This is common if you are opening 40+ giveaways at once and trying to enter all at one time, as the system is designed to trigger a rate limit because it is typically unusual activity! Rate limits last one hour.
Thank you and good luck!
Enter to win below.
Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad – Creme De La Crumb
Italian Wedding Soup | Chef Dennis
Week 28 ⋆ 100 Days of Real Food